Social Icons

Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Goody's Headache Powders - Get Rid of Your Headache FAST.

A lot of people do not like to use headache powders because of their bad taste. I, however, use Goody's brand headache powders when in pain because they work faster than pills or capsules; and Goody's has two analgesics - rather than just one, as BC powders has.


Goody's Headache Powders - They work super well, and fast.

Non Narcotic, Effective, and FAST.

There is no doubt about it, and it's no joke at all. I take Goody's headache powders whenever I need them, and without a second thought. They work, and that is the only reason for doing such a thing. I'm not into narcotics, at least not narcotics as defined as pain medication. I had a really painful injury this past Summer, and it hurt me terribly for about two weeks. I never saw a doctor for it, as I've got no insurance to speak of. I had someone supply me with some 10 milligram Vicodin, and those things did absolutely nothing for me. Maybe I'm just weird, but you know what worked better than anything? Goody's Extra Strength Headache Powders worked more for me than even the 10 milligram Vicodin. No joke.
Now, in all honesty, my injury, per my own diagnosis, was a nerve injury, not a muscle, or bone injury. I believe that I'd slept very badly on my left shoulder, and boy, did I EVER pay the consequences for it. I was in pain all day long every day for about two weeks. Goody's Headache powders didn't kill that pain, but they helped a great deal. They are, after all, Headache powders. Now, I'm known to kill at least a six pack every day that I wake up on this side of the ground, this probably isn't going to change anytime soon, and maybe never. I'll live how I want to live, and you will too. God Bless us all, each and every one. The thing is, I probably spend too much time staring at this computer screen, and if you are reading this, then there is a damn good chance that you have the same issues. When headaches arise from this sort of thing, I take Goody's, and in short order, they clear the problem up for me.
Why are some people resistant to headache powders? The taste leaves something to be desired, and that is certainly true, however, if you really have a headache, and you really want it gone, you'll learn to LOVE THE FLAVOR of the Goody's Headache Powders. I damn sure did. Why Goody's? I prefer Goody's to B.C. Powders, the chief competitor for Goody's, as Goody's has TWO analgesics, instead of just one. Both brands of powders come with a hefty dose of caffeine in the mix, and this serves a two fold purpose: 1. some folks get caffeine headaches from NOT having caffeine in their systems - me personally? I have no idea what that is about. Caffeine headaches do not happen to me, but maybe they happen to you. Take Goody's or even B.C. Powders, and be done with it. and 2. The caffeine, as any stimulant will, speeds up the heart, and thus lessons the amount of time that it takes for the powders to achieve their goal, which is also YOUR goal; the end of the pain problem.
Look, if you want to bitch and moan about the taste of Goody's or B.C. powders, I do not have time for you; just go ahead and enjoy your headache, and leave me the hell alone, okay? If you wanna get rid of your headache, or muscle pain, or even some nerve pain; take some Goody's Extra Strength Headache Powders, and get on with your day.

~WTS~

Goody's PM

Recently at the Dollar General here in Kaufman, Texas - I stumbled upon Goody's PM - it should be perfectly obvious to you what that is, and what it contains. I'll spell it out anyway - it's Goody's headache powders without caffeine, and with Diphenhydramine Citrate, which is basically, "benedryl." I have to say that this is surely a fine medication with many uses, and that I'm glad to have some of it right here in front of me, but hey - I'm not going to lie to you here, it's the most foul tasting stuff that I've ever tasted. But once again, when you need to rest, and you have a headache, or some other ache - you can get past that nasty taste to get some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment