Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

220 marijuana cases dismissed in King, Pierce counties - Score One For The Good Guys.

I'm continually dejected by US politics.  The invasive policies of the current presidential administration - which are even MORE invasive and destroying of civil liberties than the George W. Bush administration...truly make me depressed.

What's worse are the folks that literally believe the purpose of government is to PROVIDE free shit for them.  What sort of bogus nonsense is that?  The government is only there to protect us from foreign armies.

Anyway, before I go into some expletive laden monster digression...score one for the good guys.

No really - something positive happened in US politics this month, and I assure you Obama had nothing to do with it.



You know...I've been fighting my whole life with my exceedingly negative attitude about police officers.  I am semi allergic to "authority."  Yeah, no doubt about it - I've met some shitty cops.  Thing is, I'd be underneath the penitentiary were it not for good cops.  I know this.  I have to remind myself of it all the damned time.

So anyway, pot got decriminalized in both King and Pierce counties up in Washington State.  Ridiculous that anyone could think possessing something that grows out of the ground shouldn't be legal...but it is the world we live in.

Here's the article:

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/politicsnorthwest/2012/11/09/175-marijuana-prosecutions-in-king-county-dismissed-because-of-initiative-502/

There are obviously glitches in the matrix when common sense and civil liberties win out over the monster hive mind of statist and authoritarians....guess there is hope for the human race after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment