Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Third Temple And The Dome Of The Rock.




The Totally Ozzy Moment.

Last week I had a totally Ozzy moment. No, I wasn't drunk, and no, I didn't snort a line of sugar ants to impress Vince Neil of how hardcore I am.

Some of you people are going to say, "this is the most ridiculous thing that you've ever posted." Hey, I'm cool with that. I don't mind at all. I am not trying to convert you to Christianity, theism, Judaism, Paganism, or anything.

I'm pretty much anti-atheism nowadays though; but I don't mind if you think belief in a God or Gods is foolish. I just get irritated with fools who so arrogantly say, "there is no God."

Prove it! Oh wait, you CAN'T! So STFU already. I can't prove that there IS a God, I'm not even going to bother.

. . . . . . .Back to the totally Ozzy moment. . . . .

people look to me and say
is the end near? when is the final day?

The Local Girl

A local girl, while I was over for a visit said, "Todd, I know that you were raised right. I know that you know the Bible. Is the world about to end? Are we close?"

I know, you had no idea that I was raised "right." It's hard to tell, isn't it?

I never missed a service until such a time that I became a legal adult, and was legally able to say, "fuck that, I'm not going to church." If such fits your definition for being "raised right," then I was certainly raised right.

Anyways. . . . . .

At another instance in my life I was sentenced by a judge to a rehab that was really a Christian discipleship ministry in disguise. I know, if you've read my nonsense for a while. . . . .you know about all of this already; and probably a thousand times over, right?

Here's the deal: I spent two years there reading prophecy books about the end of the world. 

Is it any wonder to any of you that I became obsessed with conspiracy theories???

It all boils down to this, and this is what I told the girl who asked me "the question."

The Dome, and The Temple

The Dome, and The Third Temple.




The third temple.

The Jews have to rebuild Solomon's temple.

So why don't they?

The Dome Of The Rock, the third holiest spot in the Islamic world is sitting on the site where the temple is supposed to be.

Answer to the question: According to two years of studying end of the world prophecy, when the Jews rebuild Solomon's temple, you've got seven years left till Christ comes back.

Feel free to bash my answer in the comments below. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

The Devil Lives In The Details.

Devil In The Details.

Here I go with an edit: After thinking about it a bit-it seems that I have made a mistake within the particulars.

The Devil, as you well know, is always in the details!

Lost in the Greek translation is the true meaning of "anti Christ" Anti-Christ should have translated as "In place of Christ," as he's the humanist/mankind's messiah.

Third Temple? Well, the "in place of Christ" signs a seven year peace treaty between Israel, and the rest of the entire world-probably because they've(Israel) knocked down the mosque and built their temple. I believe that this treaty is the true signal for the seven year countdown. Thanks

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment