Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

ConAgra Foods - I'll Never Purchase That Crap.

So ConAgra believes the consumers of foods they make have no right to know what is inside those "food products."

Personally, I'd never eat such trash anyway.  Now that I know about the corporation's ethos of not caring about its consumers, I'll make every point to never ever purchase such garbage, and never consume it if it is offered to me.

If you share my derision for someone who wishes to sell something to folks without telling them what the ingredients are, then the link below will show you the brands put out by ConAgra.

Perhaps ConAgra is trying to con us?  Hey, some say there is really something to a name.  The proof seems to be in this poisoned pudding.

http://www.conagrafoods.com/consumer/brands/index.jsp


No comments:

Post a Comment