Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rubbing One Out


.

I think that there is something right with my glands and hormones. Usually, I talk about things or people that have something wrong with them. Sometimes I think that I am the horniest man in the world.

But I know that that isn't true! I spent six months in jail once. There was a young man there who looked quite normal, and was a few years younger than I was at the time-but he had a little problem. HE was the horniest guy in the world.

This guy got popped masturbating in a WalMart parking lot in Terrell, Texas. But he didn't let that minor bust stop him-not even for a minute. He just kept right on rubbing them out. He rubbed so many out so often that they gave him his very own 8 man tank.

Given his own tank, with 8 different bunks to chose from-he was set free. We had female guards there, and he'd TOSS one their way whenever they walked down the hall. Nothing could dampen this fellow's drive.

I told the folks here at the "Shuck and Jive" about my myspace blog. I wonder if someone from here has read it. Jessica is being a total sex kitten today. I swear, I'm going to take a pic of her ass and put it on this blog one day.

They have to pry apart the oysters with a knife, and so the bartender is wearing rubber gloves. The smart ass at the end of the bar says, "Hey, can you give me a check after you glove up?"

~we all laugh~

"Hey Jessica," he asks, " do you like the gloves?"

"No," she purrs, "It feels better raw!"

~the liquid soap in the small bathroom is soft and warm!
~WTS~






No comments:

Post a Comment