Social Icons

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hunger Striker Brendon O'Connell Writes From Aussie Jail

Every Christian or Jew knows that there exists a satan and demons - and they also well know and realize why it is that Christianity and Judaism are forever the targets of Satanists.

The following is a story of something that happened recently in Australia, an oppressed nation that serves, with the U.K., as a model for what the global oligarchy wishes to see in the USA.



http://www.henrymakow.com/christian_activist_brendon_oco.html


Brendon O'Connell, left,  is an Australian activist who was sentenced to three years in jail for posting a video online supposedly vilifying Jews in May 2009 at a demonstration against the sale of fruit grown on the Occupied West Bank by Israelis.

O'Connell called a Jew who challenged him, a "racist, homicidal maniac". "You have a religion of racism, hate, homicide and ethnic cleansing," he said.

At his 2011 trial for "inciting hate," he was unrepentant and scornful of the judge. While I do not agree with all of O'Connell's views or tactics, I don't believe in thought crimes or "hate speech."   To imprison someone for expressing their convictions is reminiscent of Soviet Russia and underlines the Communist (Masonic) Jewish nature of the New World Order. "Hate Crime" enforcement is selective. If a Christian is beaten, it is ignored. But if a Jew or homosexual is merely offended, the law is enforced.  


April 11, 2012


Dear Matthew,

I enjoyed receiving your mail this morning. Yes, I agree with everything you say but I don't think we have 2 years to "wait around".

My appeal is very strong on both conviction and sentence; this is why they have "reserved" their decision for nearly 4 months now - unheard of. They are totally embarrassed. They have broken every rule in the book and behaved unlawfully. I can go after them with all sorts of legal tools in the future - as long as nothing "sudden" happens with the body.

The Western Australian legal fraternity is the most corrupt in Australia. My Melbourne barrister has never seen anything like it. There is an "old guard" that is holding back a less corrupt element within their ranks. We hope a generational change is on the way.

Perhaps, unlike Peter Spencer, I have a little more media support. Certain sections of the media have been made well aware of all details of my case and have expressed an interest. Hopefully that will translate into a MSM article. The local Kwinana community paper has done a couple of stories on my hunger strike. Ultimately, my case translates into a major national security issue with Israeli intelligence operating through 2 billion dollars worth of civilian and military contracts in Australia alone.

I stopped the h.s. after some major psychological symptoms at 29 days. This is not uncommon. I am physically healthy. I am down to 87 kg from 104 kg. I resumed the h.s. on Sunday morning, the 8th April, after 4 days off. The prison wasn't very happy. I try not to look in the mirror. Without supplements you would be dead within a month from starvation complications. I was surprised at just how badly the body and mind reacts to starvation. It probably gets doubly upset that it knows it is self imposed. Plus, unlike in a survival situation, you have plenty of time to ruminate on your physical and psychological  symptoms in jail. This is why I enjoyed receiving mail and I write back immediately, blood glucose allowing.

My enemy was sleep deprivation, the body seems to be coping although watching my body waste away feels extremely strange. I tend to wear more clothes to cease reminding myself. Besides, you do feel colder because your metabolism slows right down.

As a Christian, I'm sure you've had feelings and inclinations that seem to go against logic and the egos cannot distinguish. So, I trust in it and let it take me while doing a little paddling myself to avoid the rocks, Hopefully, God willing, I will arrive at a nice place to land the canoe. A little wiser. Remember Peter asking Jesus not to go up to Jerusalem where he will be killed? Jesus says, "Get thee behind me Satan!" As Peter goes on, Jesus replies, "You're thinking as man thinks, not as God thinks". I trust that is the case with myself at this time.

Feel free to publish this letter any way you like.

Please write again as you feel the need. Mail is most welcome!

Warmest Regards,

Brendon O'Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment